23 Feb 2014

How To Style: Maxi Skirts

skirt long styling inspiration look outfit
Maxi skirts are great for those days that you have not so clean shaved legs but its still stinking hot. lol. Here is how I style my maxi skirts.
boho bohemian orange burnt hippy lace maxi skirt outfit style inspiration
(Lace Top: Malaysia // Singlet: Cotton On // Skirt: Chicabooti // Necklaces: Thrifted & Just Jeans // Bracelets: Thrifted)
I channelled my inner boho style in this look. I love the burnt orange colour of the skirt and the dainty lace top compliments the fullness of the skirt. Accessories are all gold with lots of layering going on. 
diy maxi skirt outfit style inspiration lace blue black thrifted gold cuff
(Top: Thrifted // Skirt: DIY // Heels: H&M // Cuff: Thrifted)
 Clashing textures is a fun way to liven up an outfit. The look consists of two different lace materials. The dark colour scheme lends itself to a goth inspired style. I only accessorised it with a simple golden cuff.
monochromatic black crop top urban outfitters stripes necklace forever 21 gold pop of colour chiffon maxi skirt black
(Crop Top: Urban Outfitters // Skirt: Bardot // Necklace: Forever 21 // Bag: Target)
This mainly monochromatic outfit is spiced up with the necklace, adding a small pop of colour. The skirt has a bit of a cheeky element to it, but it is still modest.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,love all the outfits ,great style!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC,let me know on my blog and i follow you back!
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo
    Anita

    ReplyDelete