9 Feb 2014

How To Style: Asymmetrical Skirts

skirt styling inspiration outfit clothes fashion blogger

Ever since asymmetrical skirts were in style, I've wanted one but since I'm a bit short of cash, I ended up DIY-ing mine. And here is how I styled them.
asymmetrical skirt diy blue thrifted top crop neon floral flowers heels outfit inspiration styling style
(Crop Top: Topshop // Skirt: DIY // Heels: RMK)

 This skirt was once my Mum's and it was a simple pencil skirt. I roughly followed apairandaspare's wrap skirt  DIY tutorial. To liven up the outfit, I paired the asymmetrical skirt with this loud neon crop top.
outfit styling style asymmetrical skirt heels shirt work office glasses formal inspiration H&M diy thrifted maxi
(Shirt: H&M // Skirt: DIY // Heels: Sportsgirl // Bag: Target)
This outfit is rather work inspired. The original skirt was a thrifted maxi wrap skirt. The subtle asymmetrical hem line makes it suitable for the office. I styled it with a button down shirt to make the outfit more formal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment