This DIY ring is adjustable size wise which makes it very easy to wear. What you'll need is some wire, 2 medium sized beads, round nose pliers and wire cutters.
1. Cut a piece of wire approx. 20cm long and fold the wire in half
2. Thread one of the beads on to the folded side of the wire.
3. Create a loop at the end of the wire to prevent the bead from sliding off.
4. Insert a smaller piece of wire through the bead
5. Create a similar loop with the smaller piece of wire.
6. Wrap the smaller piece of wire around the long piece to stop the bead from sliding around. Trim the excess and use the pliers to tuck in the end of the wire.
7. Slide the second bead onto the wire.
8. Wrap the wire around a cylinder shaped object similar to the size of your finger and position the bead in a suitable position.
9. Repeat steps 3-6 for the second bead.
|(Sorry this picture is extremely blurry, but you get the point)|